Home of Entertainment vibez

Breaking

Promote Your Music Click here
For Questions, Inquiries, Click Here
BBM : D1C6AFC9 | Instagram: Tribunalvibe - Follow us - Call us - info@https://tribunalvibe.blogspot.com.ng/

Friday 25 May 2018

[MUSIC]: Cryptex - Changes Prod by DYC


My name is Yusuf Adeoye Amoo, popularly known as Cryptex. I was born in 25/10/1990, A native of Kwara state, Ilorin. I’m the last born of my Parent Mr & Mrs Adeoye. Based in Lagos state.. I’m a Singer, Songwriter and Computer EngineerA Student of Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin. I always go for different performance like Wedding, Birthday… e.t.c both in Lagos and Ilorin mostly Campus Occasions, Club, Villa’s day Parties.
A participant at the “Kings of sounds Competition by Master Kraft” 2017, am still looking forward to go for more competition because I can never relent on my dream. When it comes to my Mentor, I have many Mentor; in person of 2face,Psquare,Beautiful Nubia,Fela,2pac,R.kelly,Olamide….. e.t.c My Tracks are not yet on Radio stations, I tried my best walking up to different stations, tipping people in other to make things work but, helpless.

My Tracks Are: Take you home,Changes, Manaconda, Groove is on, Kwara poly, Honey and Chosen one.
 
Connect For Booking Below:
Phone contact:08082444769, 08164151185
Mail: cryptexlivinglegend@gmail.com
Instagram: cryptexdlegend
Facebook: Yusuf Cryptex Adeoye or Cryptex4luv
Twitter: cryptex4u
 
WATCH BELOW

No comments:

Post a Comment